At Fourfields Community Primary School we encourage all of our school community to shine and encourage the best in everyone.
When our children leave our school we want our children to be:
- Successful: Because of the outstanding teaching and learning they have received our children will leave us to be successful members of the community in whatever they choose to do.
- Happy: Our school will provide a fun-loving and caring atmosphere where children are happy to come to school each day.
- Inspired: We will strive to provide a curriculum that is irresistible to children and inspirational, developing in them a life long love of learning. We will constantly seek out innovation to equip our children for the 21st century life.
- Nurtured: Our school will be a caring community where everyone feels safe, secure and included. We will develop and nurture children's skills and talents in all the many facets of life.
- Excited: Our curriculum will excite and engage our children to want to learn more and take their learning beyond the school day. We will provide exciting opportunities for children to experience.